Wednesday 16 May 2007

Move It!

I realised I hate to move. I dread packing and I get depressed putting stuff in boxes. It's a familiar reluctance, I can recall that feeling. Packing is a sad, lonely business.

Two weeks to go, to make way for new occupants (that'll be Wendy, her cats Oscar and Elliot), two weeks to fit my new life into a neat 50kg baggage limit.

And I am here updating my blog, after an instant noodles lunch, half-watching an old movie on Channel 5 called Door To Door. Yeah you heard me right, no cable TV no DVD players now. Inspiring story.

I'm refering to the show.

The Salvation Army is coming to pick up my old Ikea sofa on the 22nd. Housemates, if you're keen to tong pang your useful things, let's put them together.

3 comments:

Bijoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
whimmykimmy said...

Thank you!

babypuppi said...

Packing is depressing alright! But you know what helps? Last minute packing!!! That way you have no time to think, just throw everything into the bag! :-)