Monday 21 May 2007

Keep Breathing

I have to admit, despite the haywire schedule, sleep patterns and state of the semi-packed house, I have been catching up with Grey's Anatomy. Watched the much anticipated season 3 finale episode last night (DUH, every episode also much anticipated...) and the closing track got stuck in my head. I had to look it up.

Here it is: written a month before the finale, by New Yorker indie songstress Ingrid Michaelson, entitled Keep Breathing. It will be released in September as Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Soundtrack. hence Michaelson can't sell it! Listen to it here while it lasts.

The storm is coming but I don't mind.
People are dying, I close my blinds.

All that I know is I'm breathing now.

I want to change the world...instead I sleep.
I want to believe in more than you and me.

But all that I know is I'm breathing.
All I can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.

Enchanting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of the Fynch gals meeting up before you leave?

whimmykimmy said...

Yes, definitely. Will send you girls an email soon!

gurmit singh said...

am i one of the fynch gals? mat in a skirt, now that is a picture for sore eyes.