Tuesday 15 May 2007

iYes

We all make typo errors. What with Tag Boards, MSN, SMS (you get the idea) we just whack-type. We don't check. I've my fair share of receiving incoherent replies and accidently sending messages to wrong recipients.

Today I got an "iyes" from Gurmit. I asked him a simple question. Maybe he meant to say "i want" or he was going to tell me something when I interrupted. I don't know.

What I know is that if Apple were to come up with an iYes we'd all be happy. It'll be an optimistic gadget we all need to keep our vibes up. iYes will boost sales of partner products like iPod, iBook, i-whatever because we won't worry about installments or debts. The higher capacity iYes you have, the better, so always upgrade! They may have iYes in various candy colours too but heck it doesn't matter when it's an iYes, any colour will do!

Just hope its competitor will not invent the iNo.

No comments: