Wednesday 30 May 2007

Always $2

I admit there was a week-long break from blogging. That's because I have been busy. Busy packing, moving and organising paperwork. Stressful and troublesome chores I'd rather not mention.

But when there are good things we must share. Thanks to Wendy's suggestion I bought some compression bags from Daiso, for the purpose of my packing. As all Singaporeans would've known by now, Daiso is the $2 shop - from Jurong to Orchard to Vivo - Always $2.

(Animals not included)

Now here's the demo.

Before:


After:



Even my cat was impressed and wondered if she can be compressed too so she could go to Dubai for free.


So there you have it: The Compression Bag. Convenient and necessary for those with too much clothes to lug. Another useful product from Daiso.

No comments: