Saturday 23 May 2009

The Mothers-and-Daughters Taipei Tour

It was a nice, free and easy 5-day trip for the ladies in April. Because I should be responsible for the last minute bookings, and possibly because I am not a mother nor a 5-year-old child, plus it's my sister's birthday, there are enough reasons for me to be in-charge of the itenerary and the designated tour leader although I've never been to Taiwan.

In the 5 days we managed to visit temples, night markets, national museum and other tourist attractions, conquered the skyscraping Taipei 101, took tarins and buses up north to the waterfalls and 'old streets', invaded the popular shopping places in the city, experiemented the must-try local snacks. At the end of each eventful day our limbs are tired, but our bellies and shopping bags full.







No comments: