Friday 17 August 2007

London Revisited

On the 4th of August I went to London. It's great weather, clear blue sky. In fact, I was so impressed with the clarity of weather I whipped out my camera the instance I opened the aircraft door.


I had the pleasure of working with a great crew on this flight - even Air was in it! We had only 24 hours layover so after a good night's rest and a Happy Meal we made our way to town via a shuttle bus and underground tubes. Since Air has never been to London she went on to do her necessary sightseeing. Thrilled to be back in London after so many years, I decided to visit Covent Garden seeing that there'll be a weekend market where I can possibly grab a quick bite. After a comforting bacon egg toast and a Ribena I wandered around the market, down the streets and eventually ended up in Leicester Square. Nostalgia! Except this time weather is really pleasant at about 28 degrees, breezy, the streets are dry (haha) and perhaps for this refreshing feel of London town I feel I like it more now.

Stopped at Green Park to have a walk around. Others like me are just having a good relaxing time. Ravishing every sunny moment they have, sprawled on the green green field without a care in the world.





Remembering the Guru said to me, I'll end up in London...

More London pictures here.

1 comment:

verywanderful said...

Haha, yes and with 4 kids!