Saturday 9 June 2007

Day 2 and 3 Induction



Day 2 begins with Corporate induction at the Aviation College. We were to be further introduced to the Arabic culture, and about the company. This session also see staff from other departments and companies, and the new Flight Deck Crew.

Here's Sharon the Purser and part-time trainer giving us a taste of Arabic coffee, which tastes funny... it's rose-water mixed. Lucinda (AU) and me however enjoyed the almond dates that comes with the coffee.

I am thankful for this induction as it takes me out of my quiet and huge apartment to proper social opportunities. Coursemates are an interesting bunch.

Here's me with Saori and Yuko, both Japanese and another one with class rep Richard (AU).

Rest of Day 2 and 3 are lengthy, boring medical checks and talks and vaccinations. Yes two more shots I got. And come October I should get my booster jab for Hep A. I feel like a new born with all these doses. Ahh, rebirth.

No comments: