Friday 9 November 2007

Like Holiday Makers We Are

I thank the crew who agreed to take 3 of my flights giving me another flight back home on the 25th October. Between stopovers in Singapore, this trip also entails a 5-day Brisbane with an Auckland turn.

It was a very good trip - nice passengers, good food, most of all great crew. It is not everyday we get a whole bunch together for dinner and drinks even the pilots came along. I guess it's a really good mix of people, all very cheerful and helpful throughout the 6 sectors. I made some friends and met more Singaporean crew who gave this trip some warm fuzzy feel of home-away-from-home. We played games, sang carols and learn French lyrics onboard.



I have to acknowledge the hotel's F&B in Brisbane for serving up really fab food. The seafood+wine buffet was d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. also the in-room dining was great. All these with 50% dscount entitlement!

Coming back to the second layover in Singapore we kinda had a mini Halloween celebration in the galley. We're just suckers for cheap fun!



Photos are here.

No comments: