Thursday 29 November 2007

I Have Been Reserved

The month-long duty reserve is coming to an end. Not the most exciting month, there has been long waiting and too many tiring turnaround flights. Good for those who likes waiting around and don't care much about where they're going.

But the month has given me and some friends here in Dubai lots of time to be absolute sloths. We drank, ate, slouch - repeatedly - in front of my TV. We had a good time doing a re-run of Sex And The City Seasons 1-6. Oh man! Oh, men. I never got to finish SATC and I must say I really like the final season!

After a few weeks like these, in between surprise trips - Hyderabad, London, Riyahd, Beijing - I finally got my roster for December. More Beijings and a Perth. Plus I'm on leave until the 14th. Not too bad.

One more reserve duty and I'll be on my way home.

I miss Saffi!

No comments: