Sunday 4 May 2008

Cooking Fun

Since I put up the last post I shall shamelessly direct you to a mini gallery of food pictures. Food I prepared over the last year. Some others were not as lucky to survive the photo taking and were consumed prematurely.

The joy of cooking is amplified when food is shared, even more satisfying when achieved good tasty results. I believe everyone can cook, doesn't have to serve a ballroom of fine-palette guests - the Thai lady I remember at a Sukhumvit roadside makes excellent food. Whether served in fine Chinaware or styrofoam takeout boxes, food is food - and great tastes hath no limits!

So, are you cooking yet?

1 comment:

Reluctant and Recluse said...

Hello again, i stumbled by your blog again; truthfully i was searching for korean bbq recipies (bulgogi and kalbi)!!! I thought i would hit the 'whiffoflemongrass' blog; at least she, i know, is married :-)
how could you have so much verve and 'taste' and exist in this sandbox???
I'm jealous you went you japan! :) My niece and nephew are half jap... they have been many times, but the closest i ever get is to have a wriggling sweet shrimp from the isles! Maybe this year before it gets too cold...
God bless 'Emirates' right? Maybe a career evaluation is in store for me...