Monday 24 December 2007

Stck

M keboad is scewed. Some lettes and nmbes won't appea. Some needs holding on fo mintes befoe it would. It's psetting and frstrating. I don't have time to tpe anymoe, geddit?

Has this happened to yo befoe? Have ou eve get stck? It's like thee's so mch to sa bt you've no voice (in this case I still have one bt I croak like hell. Oh geat, I can't even close backet!

I have no mood to go online but I hide so I can see who ae online, can't help being nosy despite m disability. I want to wite abot m ecent trips and thoght abot othe stff too. I don't know when I will be back in Singapoe so I can bing this vaio to the Sony.

It's the wordless time of m life.

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

It is ok, we still can understand what you are writing

Davester said...

so funny to read that.